EIRAC offers a variety of benefits to the employers and employees of member companies, including:
- Management Consultation
- Training and Education for Employees
- Negotiate Rates and Clinical Services
- Quality Assurance Case Management
- On-Site Crisis Response
EIRAC offers a variety of benefits to employees of member companies, including:
- 24-Hour Availability
- One-on-One Needs Assessment
- Child and Adolescent Needs Assessment
- Treatment Referral
- Insurance Contacts/Approval Facilitation
- Free Community Services/Support Referral
- Legal Assistance Referral
- Initial Stage Chemical Dependency Intervention
- Referrals to Intervention Services
Job Loss: Crisis and Opportunity
Over the past 25 years, we have developed and implemented a number of programs and specialized services to meet the ever changing needs and challenges of our multifaceted, highly diversified industry. Continuing in this tradition, we recognize that the current economic climate requires a specialized program to address the harsh realities of the increased employee layoffs within the industry.
Our many years of experience providing Grief Recovery counseling, where the accumulative affect of grief and loss is addressed, combined with a number of services designed to assist laid-off workers with developing and initiating a more creative job search, especially during these difficult economic times, is now available. Borne of our experience, we have developed many effective strategies with which to assist our clients through the crisis of job loss, which oftentimes presents unexpected opportunity. Aspects of our new program Job Loss: Crisis and Opportunity are listed below.
- Face-to-Face Multifaceted Needs Assessment
- Grief Recovery
- Assistance With Enhancing Quality Of Life During Transition
- Promote Growth Experiences That Will Increase Client’s Potential
- Increase Life Coping Skills
- Anger and Anxiety Management
- Conflict Resolution Skill Building
- Emotional Intelligence Skills
- Personal Life Coaching
- Career Coaching Specific to Entertainment Industry Workforce
- Career and Job Satisfaction Review
- Effective Resume Writing
- Assist Clients With Developing An Innovative Approach To Posting Resumes
- Preparation For Job Interviews
- Case Management / Ongoing Follow-up Services
EIRAC is pleased to be able to offer this new combination of services. It is our hope that these new services will help to minimize the disruption in the lives of those affected by the loss of their job through assisting them with successfully crafting a less stressful and more successful transition.
Intensive-Brief Couple Therapy
This service consists of 6-hours of couples counseling. These counseling sessions focus on identifying the strengths, communication strategies as well as the specific areas of concern within the relationship. Additionally, the client is provided assignments in the form of communication improvement skills and behavioral techniques which are designed to improve the quality of the relationship and enhance the potential for maintaining the desired result. When additional individual or conjoint counseling sessions are indicated, beyond these services, an appropriate referral will be provided.
Grief Recovery®, The Grief Recovery Institute®, Outreach Program
One of the least acknowledged and least addressed concerns in our society is grief. Grief is the normal and natural response to experiencing a loss. If you are experiencing pain, sadness or isolation as a result of: the loss of a loved one, a divorce or the end of a relationship, the loss of a career, the loss of trust, the loss of dreams, the loss of security, the loss of good health, or the loss of friends due to moving or relocation, to name a few, you may benefit from our Grief Recovery Outreach Program®.
Certified as grief recovery specialists, by The Grief Recovery Institute®, our facilitators are available to assist you in resolving your issues of loss and to help you move beyond your grief to enjoy a richer quality of life. The program creates a safe environment in which to look at your old beliefs about dealing with loss and to examine other losses that may be affecting your life. It is designed to assist you with taking new actions, which will lead to the completion of the pain attached to a recent loss, or one that occurred long ago.
Violent Crime Trauma
Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (AD/HD)
Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
Oppositional Defiant Disorder (ODD)